Thursday, January 30, 2014

Brownie in a Mug: 3 minutes to done! Pantry Ingredients Only!

 


Brownie in a mug
 

I tried this today on a whim because I had a few minutes with nothing to do (heaven forbid!). Woah! Just Woah! These are amazing and I cant believe how easy they were! You don't even have to crack eggs to enjoy amazing brownies. I didn't measure exactly, just got it close and mixed it up. They're the perfect quick, no nonsense, easy dessert.


The Ingredients are simple and likely you already have everything on hand:
Flour
Sugar
Vanilla
Water
Salt
Cocoa Powder
Butter

It took me three minutes to whip these up (including cooking time). Head over here to get the full recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and discuss here. You can also share your own tips and ask questions of the author. Complaints and constructive criticism are welcomed. Derogatory and hateful comments will be deleted.