Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things: Lunch Time: Pack It Up!

A few of my favorite things…

Pack it up!


I'm actually a bit sad that I now work at home. Okay, that's a gross exaggeration. I love working at home, but I really do miss packing my lunch. Having a beautiful (yet cheap) lunch box packed with all of my favorite goodies. I still get to make Jon's lunch every day (complete with adorable notes- because that's what you do in lunch boxes), and occasionally I get to pack myself a lunch for an afternoon out, but it's just not the same.

So, I turned my longing into a collection of all of my favorite lunch related things. I pay close attention to prices in my blog related polyvore collections, so everything should be reasonably priced, but you should always shop around to ensure the best deal.

Hint: The Sistema collection (reusable plastic food containers) go on sale twice a year and are about 40% off. We use Sistema and love them. They hold up well, are reasonably priced even when it's not on sale and looks great. 

Special occasion coming up? You'd be surprised at the impact of a small present tucked into a lunch box. Nothing expensive, but something they can use when they're at work. New pens, Chapstick, a framed photo for their desk, magnet games... anything that can brighten someone's day unexpectedly. 

Lunch Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and discuss here. You can also share your own tips and ask questions of the author. Complaints and constructive criticism are welcomed. Derogatory and hateful comments will be deleted.