Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things: Laundry Organization



A few of my favorite things…

Laundry Organization
 

I'm not a fan of purchasing organization and storage products in an effort to organize yourself (read more about that here). I'm a firm believer in establishing the daily habit first and then "prettying it up". Meaning that when I hang my clothes up for tomorrow, they just get arranged on a hanger. It's been this way for months. Now isn't the time to purchase a pinterest worthy garment holder. I can do that when I don't even have to think about laying my clothes out the night before. Establish the habit then invest in it.

However, if this is an already established habit and your looking around for some good deals to spruce up your laundry room (or laundry closet if you're like me), check out my polyvore creation...

Click here for the original board where you can find stores and prices as well.

I love the Tide Bra Bags and have used them for almost 4 years now. I purchased two (each holds two bras) and with almost daily use, they've held up great. It makes it easy to wash bras in the laundry with your regular wash and have them stay perfect and well formed.

The retractable clothes line is a great way to save a little money in the summer by giving the electricity a rest.

The tabletop ironing board is great, especially if you have a front loading washer and can just leave it set up over the washer and dryer.



Head here to look at prices or to purchase...

2 comments:

  1. “this is very interesting. thanks for that. we need more sites like this. i commend you on your great content and excellent topic choices.”
    cheap budget printing australia
    business cards flyers brochures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your posts.... come back!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment and discuss here. You can also share your own tips and ask questions of the author. Complaints and constructive criticism are welcomed. Derogatory and hateful comments will be deleted.